Saturday, March 1, 2008

I've Been Tagged
Rules:
1. Each Player answers the question about themselves somewhere on their blog.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and post their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment to let them know they have been tagged and ask them to read your blog.

* TEN YEARS AGO: I moved home from 1 year of College to attend a local college and then one year later got married.

* THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY: Take a nap!! Clean house, go grocery shopping, play with the kids, and fold laudry.

* WHAT I WOULD DO IF I WERE SUDDENLY MADE A BILLIONAIRE: Take an early retirement, Build my dream house, Pay off bills, Make Kyle retire, take my whole family on a vacations (brother and sisters too), Give my parents some, and save for my childrens college.

* 3 OF MY BAD HABITS:
1. Leaving my dishes until there are no more!
2. Going to town every day.
3. Eating Sweets.

* 3 JOBS I HAVE HAD:
1. Shoe salesman
2. CNA at a nursing home and hospital (at the same time)
3. Licenced nurse working in OB

* 5 THINGS THAT PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. I Love M&M's and Oreo's
2. I give into my kids more that I should
3. I love Shoes (I Have maybe 36 pairs for myself)!!
4. I love to scrapbook (when i have time)
5. I love to SHOP!!!

I TAG: Becky, Katie, Kyle

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hey, go see my blog for the same tag. And who didn't know that you liked shoes and to shop? :)